On Thursday, I added my first blog post. Already, I’ve had two comments and a like! Wow! Thank you for those comments which have welcomed me into the blogging world. I’m generally excited!
In maths class today, instead of doing decimal equation thing, I was thinking about what I should write about. So I have decided to write personal things,a little bit of beauty and some another bits & bobs.If you want me to answer or write a topic just ask in the comments below and I will see what I can do 🙂
To end this week off, I’ve decided to tell you a little bit more about my self!
25 Anonymous Facts About Me!
- I prefer Costa to Starbucks which is quite unusual for a teenage girl because it’s ‘less tumblr-like’. During the winter, I just go for a massive hot chocolate to warm up my hands while having a walk on the beach. For me that’s more tumblr-like
- At the moment, my favourite subject is English
- My favourite songs always change because I will listen to them until I get sick of it. I don’t really like One Direction but I’ve really taken to their new song ‘Steal My Girl.’ I try to not sing it in class because last time I did that, I was sarcastically asked to join the school choir
- I use to really like pizza, like what I did to my songs, I would eat it so often that I would become bored of it. After having Nandos, my eyes turned to Perri-perri chicken.
- Last time I went to town, I brought Garnier Moisture Match. I recommend this loads specially if your skin is dry and greasy.The cheapest place to buy it is Boots than any other shop.
- Whenever I go travelling in the car, I like to glaze up at the sky and pretend I’m a different person. Is that sad? Anyway my favourite colours are blues, purples and greens because they are the colours of the sky and sea.
- I have a dog but I’m not going to tell you his name because he’s probably famous where I live for causing chaos.
- I don’t really have any perfumes but my favourite smell is smoke. I don’t know why, maybe because I like brunt toast.
- I went on this school trip to a little island called Guernsey, it had brilliant weather and there might have been some holiday accidents such as dropping my phone out of the window?! This summer, I will be going to France with my best friend! I can’t wait!
- I’m not married as I’m under the age of eighteen. But I do like to dream of having a wedding with Thomas Brodie-Sangster!
- I’ve been out of the country five times. Most of them I went when I was really little so I don’t really remember them.
- I’m learning Spanish at school so I guess I know how to speak a little bit of Spanish.
- I have a brother who annoys the hell out of me but he can be okay sometimes!
- Whenever, I go shopping I head straight to the drug stores (not actual drugs, lol). Hopefully, I will be showing some of the stuff I got on this blog!
- Last time I cried was a couple of weeks ago. I normally cry in despair when I’m clumsy and hurt myself.
- I don’t have a favourite blog at the moment but I have began liking a few 😉
- My favourite book is Ketchup Clouds or Looking for Alaska. I’m not really sure
- My favourite movie is Warm Bodies because it made me feel all good inside and warm which is a bit weird because its called WARM bodies 🙂
- I don’t really watch telly but I go on Netflix all the time. Season 5 of Vampire Diaries has just been released so I will be spending my weekend watching all the episodes.
- I have a rubbish PC at the moment but I sometimes go on my dad’s mac.
- I’m quite tall for my age but I think I’ve stopped growing
- I like taking photos so whenever I go somewhere I’m sure to take photos.
- I’ve never had a nosebleed. Is that weird? I thinking about going to the doctors about that.
After I watched maze runner, I have a MASSIVE crush on Thomas Brodie-Sangster.
I’ve really enjoyed writing this post and I think I will be writing at least twice a week 🙂 I would also like to know a little bit more about you tell me a fact about you. Have you ever had a nose bleed?
If you have any questions just ask them in the comments box and I will see if I can answer them in my next post. Please follow and like! I hope to see you all soon!
Hideaway Girl xxxBTW: I’ve inserted a little fangirl picture!