I’m Hideaway Girl and I’ve been nominated for The Liebster Award. I’ve been doing this blog for only a month and already I been nominated for an awesome award! I just want to say a BIG thank you for all your support, I would have never done this without you.
I have to admit, that I never heard of this award but I am soooooo excited to be nominated by untaintedandodd.wordpress.com who I have to admit is my favourite blog!
The rules of the path to getting The Liebster Award is that I have to follow these steps:
- Put the Liebster Award logo on your blog
- Thank and tag the blog who nominated you
- Answer their questions and come up with 10 new ones for your nominees
- Nominate 8 blogs (with less than 200 followers), let them know you’ve nominated them and link them in your post
- No tag-backs
Owlivia have made these unique question for me to answer! So here it goes..
1. Who is someone, other than your family, who has had a really big impact on your life?
My bestfriend, Essex. Whenever something went wrong, she would always tell me to get up again which she has done for many years.
2. You have one hypothetical wish, what do you use it for? (No wishing for more wishes)
Aw damn! I was going to say that!
This one is really hard. When I was 5, it was to be a princess. Then I realize at the age of 9, some princesses got their head chopped off. Then I wished for a pony called Bell because of the tv show, Saddle Club.But then my cousin broke his back on a horse so I quickly disliked that idea.
Now, I’m not sure because I only have one wish and it might be the wrong one.
4. What question do you NOT want to answer?
‘What’s been your biggest regret?’
5. What is your favorite ‘favorite’ question to answer? (Favorite color, favorite food, favorite laundry detergent etc.) And what is the answer to that question
Who is your celebrity?
Well, if you have read my other posts you will know. It’s Thomas Sangster.
6. What is something you can admit?
Rio wasn’t real.
A couple of years ago, I made up a boyfriend called Rio and all my friends believed me. I only told them today that he wasn’t real. :’)
7. What is something weird about yourself?
I’ve never had a nosebleed and I don’t like pancakes
8. How introverted or extroverted are you?
I don’t really know. I have friends really close friends and we go out on the weekends but sometimes I just like to read a book. I wouldn’t say I was unsociable but I wouldn’t say I was popular. I don’t really know.
9. What fictional land would you most like to be in?
I would like to be at Hogwarts because I would like to try and be best friends with the Harry and Ron. I would replaced Emma Watson.
10. Are glasses cool?
I really like glasses! I even have glasses but I don’t really wear them because I only need them at school 🙂
I’ve been taking a look at some other blogs and have selected my blogs to nominate for The Liebster Award.
Here are my questions
1. Why do you blog?
2. Who inspired you?
3. If you could have any pet, what would it be?
4. Would you rather travel to the past or the future?
5. What do you regret doing the most?
6. Who is your celebrity crush?
7. Favourite book?
8. English or art?
9. Lipstick or lipgloss?
10. What is your favourite quote and why?
Looking forward to reading those answers and I hope to see you soon!
Hideaway Girl xxx