Hi everyone! A couple of weeks ago, I went to London and went to South Bank. I also went into Harrods where I saw Jim Chapman!
If your not a teenage fangirl or have a life, you won’t know who Jim Chapman is. He is a guy on YouTube who make girls (and boys) across the world become obsess with him.
Anyway,I went into the gaming bit in Harrods. A very tall man was buying a Xbox console and he turned around. I felt my blood go from my face and I nearly fainted. There is Jim Chapman in front of me. That was all I could think. I just stood there with my mouth hanging open, ready to sallow a fly.
He turned around. I just stood there and I DIDN’T ASK FOR A PHOTO.
That will probably be the only time I will seem Jim Chapman ever again and I messed it up!
So this is why I’m here. I will be telling you what NOT to do when you see someone famous because I’m an expert.
- Freak out. Let your celebrity know how much you love them by screaming your guts out. Make sure, the celebrity doesn’t go away with a headache to remember you by.
- Creep them out. Make them remember you with your dark brown eyes. Stare at them as long as possible.
- Be demanding. If you want to get a whole collection of him/her stuff, then you need to be demanding
- Talk as long as possible You are probably only going to see them once so you’ve got to get every question.
- Ask for contacts You want to stalk them, right?
Don’t do what I said above.
Hope you have enjoyed this blog post. It’s a bit different from my other ones. Please like, comment what your experiences you’ve had with celebs and follow for a new blog post every week.
Hideaway Girl xxx