Hi,everyone! On Valentine’s Day, I did a blog post called Things I love so I decided to do another one but about things I hate. I hope you enjoy this post and find anything which you hate too. I really don’t want to be the only one! hahahahaha.
Let’s get started!
- Bake Beans. They are the most disgusting creation on earth. I think I rather eat kangaroo than bake beans and I LOVE kangaroos.
2. Winking. I cringe sooooo much when someone winks at me. I look like I’ve had this weird seizure over me. I find it the least most unattractive thing ever.
3.Washing my hair. The stress and time it takes me to wash my hair is huge. It takes such a long time and I get stressed that I won’t have enough time to write a blog post. People with thick hair will see my point and also, I always seem to get shampoo in my eyes!
4. Songs which repeat the same sentence. The song ‘Work’ by Rhinna, I can’t stand it. It doesn’t really have much creativity in it.
5. Being in the rain outside. I absolutely despised it when I’ve just straightened my hair for school and it starts pouring down with rain. My hair goes so fizzy, I look (and smell) of wet dog.
6.Touching shiny paper. I hate the feel and the look of shiny paper. It’s making my teeth hurt just thinking about it.
7.Balloons. I have a HUGE fear of balloons. I hate the noise, the feel, the look;basically everything about them.
8.Rats or anything rodent like. I use to have 3 gerbils and hamsters but recently, I’ve started to hate the thought of even touching one. I hate rats and their long, hairy, naked tails.
9. Worms. Disgusting is all I can say.
10. People who take ages (on purpose) to reply. I think everyone hates these people!
I hope you’ve enjoyed this blog post and have learnt a little more about me! Tell me what you dislike in the comments below and I’ll see you tomorrow with another post 🙂
Hideaway Girl xxx