Hi,everyone! Today is such a beautiful day in England 🙂 I have my window open and the heat of the sun is just pouring onto my skin, I feel alive and happy. I feel like I want to go outside and do something; something which I’ve never done before.
*Now, my dog is barking outside, waking up everyone from their Sunday lie in.*
Getting back to the point, I want to make a bucket list (a list of things I want to do before I die) which sounds quite morbid but it’s actually a really exciting post to write.
I think I’m going to add a few things every year to make the list go longer and make it as amazing as possible. These are a few things I want to do before I die.
- Go to Australia- I’ve wanted to go there since I first started watching Saddle Club. I want to travel Australia like my mum did and see the world. My mum said it was the best year of her life which I found insulting as I thought me being born would be the best year of her life. While I’m in Australia, I want to WhiteHaven beach (the most beautiful beach ever) and Yarra Valley because it just looks so amazing.
- Learn how to horse ride- Whatever age I will be, I want to learn how to ride a horse. I’m going to get my kids to learn (if they want to) and have lessons with them.
- Go under a waterfall and swing off a rope- cheesy, I know but it just looks so fun and it would be something to remember.
- Go to Pompeii- I nearly went to Pompeii when I was around 10 but my brother had a melt down that he didn’t want to go in case a volcano exploded. I wish we did go.
- Live in a flat with my friends- I want to live with my friends for a bit. It just sounds so cool and I think it would be great!
- Write a book- I don’t want to be an author but I want to write something which I can keep. It would be so awesome to show my family when I’m old and grey how young and stupid I was.
- Give something back to my parents- I want to do something which will make my parents happy and proud of them. Something which they will be so thankful for.
- Fall in love- I think this will be on everyone’s bucket list but I really want to fall in love.
- Have a wedding- I’m not religious or anything but I really want to prepare my wedding and have the most gorgeous wedding dress in the world XD
- Have a daughter or a son. I want to have children when I grow up and can learn how to look after myself. I want to bring up a new generation and show them what’s wrong or right. I want to be proud of my children.
- Make a difference- I want to make a difference to this world. It could be something really small or something really big! I don’t know but I want to make a good difference.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this blog post and I think I might start writing about my life. I think it will be nice to have a go 🙂
Thankyou for reading and I’ll see you tomorrow (or later in today) with another post,
Hideaway Girl xxx