Hi,everyone! How are you all? I’m good thanks. I’m just pretending you asked which you probably didn’t but anyway..
About two months ago, I did a blog post telling you the struggles that people with glasses go through. Today, I decided to do a blog post on ‘Problems which all people with thick hair will know’. I have really thick hair and it always gets in the way so I decided to complain about it in this blog post 🙂
- Having to get up earlier than everyone else because you have to style your hair.
2. Spending ages washing your hair and styling it.
3. And if you let it dry naturally it will look like a frizzy nest.
4. Running out of conditioner before running out of shampoo.
5. Blow drying takes years
6.Hair tutorials? None of them are going to work.
7.Even putting your hair up, takes all your strength, patience and time.
9.Getting your hair cut takes about three hours and a hell lot of money!
10.Straightening your hair never works.
13. Getting your hair cut short? That will never look good.
14. Hair bands breaking…all the time.
15. Having thick hair is like having a coat in the summer…a lot of sweat.
You guys have these problems too,right? Tell me in the comments below if there are any more and if you’ve enjoyed this, do tell me because I would like to make a few more of these 🙂
Hideaway Girl xxx