Hi,everyone! So I only have one more exam left to go and then I am free to actually be able to live my teenager years until Year 10 exams. Spending so much time doing exams at the moment, I had an idea for a blog post which is thoughts that we in exams.
While giving up in the middle of my spanish exam, I thought of things that go through my mind and have made a list so let’s get started!
- I NEVER REVISED THIS OR EVEN HEARD OF IT. Are you freaking kidding me?!
- If this doesn’t work out for me, I could just become a stripper or just get myself in prison.
- Okay multi choice questions, this is going to be fine. *2 minutes later* what do I pick? I can’t make a simple decision of picking a number, how am I going to pick my career!
- Skip that question and that one and that one and that one.. ooo.. I can get one mark for this one, it’s probably easy then.
- If I don’t do well in this exam, then I’ll get put in a rubbish set for my GCSES. That means I will be in a class full of idiots and that means I won’t get a good grade. And if I don’t get a good grade then I won’t be able to do my A-Levels and if I don’t do my A-Levels, I won’t go to university. And I want that degree, I need that degree. oh for Christs sake.
- Will my parents let me stay with them until I marry a rich guy?
- When will I need to know what x=2? Never.
- Should I go back to those questions that I skipped? Nah.
- Why is the teacher looking at me? Have I done something?do I look like I’m cheating? Don’t make eye contact with anything.
- Am I breathing too heavily?
- Oh god *tummy grumbles* I forgot to eat.
- Oh no, can he hear my tummy rumbling? Does he think it’s a fart?
- Okay okay okay okay don’t let your mind wander..
- Is Miss F actually wearing a bra today? Hmmm.. she must have fallen in love with the caretaker then.
- Am I ahead of everyone? Is that good? Or is that bad?
- Okay I need to hurry this crap up, I have 5 minutes.
- Oh no, people have stopped working.
- OKAAAAYYY. DONE.
- Shot, I put the wrong answer for question 24.
I hope you get what I mean or otherwise, I should be worried about myself. Seriously though, don’t worry about exams too much. Think of them as just a grade and that’s all. It isn’t determining who you are 🙂
Anyway, I’ll speak to you guys tomorrow with another blog post,
Hideaway Girl xxx