Hi,everyone! It was my last official day of school before the summer holidays and so that means that you are going to have me writing on here more than usual,yippee! During the summer holidays, I want to do so much and so I have made a list of things I want to do in Summer 2016 which some might be a little adventurous, I’m still going to try and achieve them.
Goals of Summer 2016
- Keep up with my Spanish– I have six weeks of no school and like last year, I will forget everything in Spanish, so this summer holidays I’m going to be trying to spend 15 minutes on Duolingo (this language app, it’s really good) every day.
- Do a little bit more exercise. I use to be quite fit and athletic but it’s kinda stopped since I started secondary school so I think it’s time to kinda try and get that back. I think I could walk the dog more and go cycling. But kinda make exercise fun for me which is going to be really difficult.
- Take some photos! I need to get back to one of my favourite hobbies, photography. I want to improve it and share it on my blog.
- Make at least 3 videos this summer. I need to start uploading content on my youtube channel.
- Save up! I need to start saving up money for the winter as the cafe that I work in won’t be open every weekend in the winter. I want to be able to have a huge shopping to Primark and have a haul.
- Eat slightly more healthy. I think it’s time to get fruits and vegetables back into my system.
- Spend time with my family. I don’t really spend that much time with them and I think it would be nice to just spend a whole week with them.
So that’s my list! I hope you liked reading my goals for the summer and if you have any more to suggest, please tell me in the comments 🙂
I’ll see you soon,
Hideaway Girl xxx