Hi,everyone! I get so many emails asking me for tips on anxiety and this morning, I received an email from a worried reader and I gave her a few tips for her anxiety and so, I thought I would show you them as well as I know a lot of you, also experience it and sometimes just need a friendly reminder 🙂
1. Take a day to just relax. No revision and no social media. Have a day to just think things through and if you’re an over-thinker (like me), have someone who is close with you to be there for you to try and calm you down. I’ve had these days before with my best friend and you feel so much better afterwards. Make sure for it not to extend to 2 days otherwise you’ll get in a routine and it’s not healthy, trust me.
2. Go outside and take a walk. Just look at the things around you and you will see the beauty in it.
3. Don’t blame yourself. Your anxiety doesn’t define who you are and mental health issues affects 10% (3 kids) out of 30 kids in your class so you won’t be on your own.
4. Get enough sleep. Have an early night and I promise you, you will feel like as much as a daisy you can the next day.
5. Avoid caffeine. I drink coffee and that’s probably the worst thing to drink for anxiety because it makes it worse.
6. Talk about it with whoever you need, I’m always here.
If you ever need to talk about something (it could be anything) or you’re just worried about a friend, you can email me at email@example.com and I will reply within a few minutes-2 days 🙂
Remember that it gets better and I will be there for you for every single one of you, just drop a comment, email me or tweet me,
Hideaway Girl xxx