Hi,everyone! Guess who’s probably going to stay the next few days on a canal boat in the middle of nowhere with a plastic toilet which literally stinks so much that it hurts my tonsils? me. And I’m probably going to be on my period. So joy.
I wonder why I hate the boat.
And if you’re still wondering, I’ve made a list of reasons why I hate the boat:
- At the moment, it’s in a small town just outside of London which only consists of a park and charity shops
- I can’t shower on the boat. The water is limited and when there is enough, it’s fucking freezing and so dry shampoo and wipes will become my best friend
- Talking about being cold, my dad is strict about the heating so we will be allowed to have the heating before bed but he will turn it off before he goes to bed and I will wake up in the middle of the night with the fear of dying of hyperthermia.
- The toilet. I don’t want to go into details about it.
- Having to have microwaved food. I hate microwaved food.
- No wifi. At all.
- The crap singal.
- People thinking having a canal boat is cool. It isn’t.
- Being in a small place with my family for a few days. I love them and all but I can’t be in a small place with them for ages without getting into fights.
- Getting woken up by the birds and the swans.
- Getting attacked by the swans
- Hearing the knocking of your window because the swans want food and so hiss at you until they are full.
- Not being with my friends or Reece. I miss them so much when I’m on the boat that I actually cry.
- How passersby look into your windows.
- Not being able to concentrate on revision on the boat.
- Scared at night because the boat makes weird noises and you’re paranoid someone has broke into the boat.
There’s many other reasons that will come to my head while I’m on the boat and I’ll try to tweet about it to keep you updated 🙂
I’m not going to be able to write a blog post or read any due to the low amount of wifi. However, if you want to contact me either email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or tweet me.
I hope you guys have a lovely easter,
Hideaway Girl xxx